Featuring the very best in de-icer energy efficiency and durability.
Ideal for commercial applications, our de-icers are perfect for preventing costly ice damage due to lifting, ice expansion, and winter-kill conditions. Suspend deicers
underwater around your docks, marinas and boat homes to prevent costly ice damage. The combination of the extreme energy efficiency with the C-20 Time and Temperature Control gives the maximum energy conservation and lowest operating cost.
- SUSPENSION ROPES — hollow braided polypropylene.
20 feet x 5⁄16 inch, 2 lengths attached.
- STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY CAGE — for propeller protection.
Vinyl coated for easy handling.
- PERFORMANCE PROPELLERS — specially pitched for maximum thrust and minimum power usage.
- POWER CABLE — 25 foot water and oil resistant power cable with cold weather flexibility to -50°F. Exterior watertight connection for easy on-the-spot replacement. Optional lengths are available.
- ZINC ANODE — renewable anode for corrosion protection due to electrolysis.
- SEALS — Dual-Sealed system. Hard face internal mechanical oil seal and outside lip seal for double protection against leaks.
- SHAFT — #316 series stainless steel, approved for salt water use.
- BEARINGS — ball type, top and bottom. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- OIL — large capacity dielectric oil provides maintenancefree lifetime lubrication, maximum cooling and protection against failure due to moisture contamination.
- MOTOR — custom designed, continuous duty 120V single phase, oil immersed and overloaded protected with fully automatic reset.
(240V 3/4 and 1 H.P. models are available by special order)
F2400/D, 1/2 H.P. with 26 Ibs. of thrust – 5.0 amps at 120V
F3400/D, 3/4 H.P. with 34 Ibs. of thrust – 6.7 amps at 120V
4400/D, 1 H.P. with 52 Ibs. of thrust – 11.2 amps at 120V
- CAPACITOR — permanent split capacitor (PSC) insures quick high torque starts and smooth operation.
- MOTOR HOUSING — corrosion-resistant stainless steel, a must for salt water operation.
- Motor exceeds NEMA specifications
- Shipping weight —
F2400/D, 25 lbs.
F3400/D, 35 lbs.
4400/D, 40 lbs.
- Overall dimensions — F2400/D, 9″ x 11 1⁄2″
F3400/D and 4400/D, 9″ x 14″
- Power cords – 25-100 feet on select models
- Universal dock mount for custom installation
(vertical or angle mounting)
- C-20 Time and Temperature control to regulate usage
- C-10 portable thermostat use to regulate the use of your de-icer
- Horizontal float mount for shallow or fluctuating water levels
- Flood oil lubricated for heat dissipation
- Hollow braided polypropylene suspension ropes
- Stainless steel, vinyl coated safety cage for propeller protection
- Propellers pitched for maximum thrust and energy efficiency
- 25 foot water/oil resistant power cable (retains flexibility in temperatures -50°F)
- Dual seal system for protection against leaks
- Dielectric oil provides maintenance free lubrication and moisture resistance