The Mega Yacht Unit - Unique to Dock Boxes Unlimited
- Primary Breaker
- Two 480V Delta or WYE 125 Amp Three Phase Receptacles (IEC)
- Two 120/208V 125 Amp Three Phase Receptacles (IEC)
- Two 120/.240V 125 Amp Single Phase Receptacles (IEC)
- Up to Four 50 Amp 120/240V Locking Receptacles (NEMA)
- Up to Four 30 Amp 120V Locking Receptacles (NEMA)
- Thermostatically Controlled Fans in Transformer Compartment for Cooling
- Heavy Stainless Steel Cabinet with a Polyester Powder Coating
- Ventilated Sun Shields to Help Unit Run Cooler in Tropical Climates
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
From a company known for its high quality innovations, Dock Boxes Unlimited offer a self-contained dual phase Mega Yacht Unit. Made out of long lasting stainless steel, the Mega Yacht Unit has a copper-wound, low noise transformer that is double insulated and epoxy overcoated.
The Mega Yacht Unit delivers both single phase and three phase power to most mega yachts.
These transformers are so tough that they have been submerged during a hurricane then washed and dried and are again in daily service (We don't recommend this test). The Mega Yacht Unit delivers both single phase and three phase power to serve most mega yachts.
Helping to keep your marina environment tranquil, the MegaYacht Unit has a low noise, highly efficient transformer that has isolation mounts to ensure a very quiet operation.
- 200A - 480V - 3P Receptacles
- 100% Rated Breakers
- Hardwiring Bus Bars for all Voltages with Breaker Protection
- Two 3/4" Water Outlets with a Water Meter
- Two Phone, Two CATV, and Two CAT5 High-Speed Internet Connections
- Digital Electronic Meters on all Receptacles
- Three 13 Watt Photocell Controlled Fluorescent Lights on the Sun Shield for Optimal Night Lighting